Tinder for iPhone is a lifestyle app specially designed to be fully-featured social networking app.
- Dating New People Chat, Date & Meet Friends Match faster with Platinum
- Whether you’re gay or bisexual, be proud of who you are with our Orientation feature
- Prove you’re the real deal and verify your profile with Photo Verification
- Find out what you’ve got in common with your potential match with Interests
- Bring a plus one on all your dates for extra safety with Noonlight
- Likes You allows for you to see all your fans, saving you precious time
- Unlimited Likes for you to catch feelings for as many people as you want
- Rewind for you to undo your last Like or Nope
- Use Passport to go anywhere in the world to find friends online outside your zip code
- Boost your profile to the top for thirty minutes to get more attention
- Super Likes per day because sometimes you really, really Like someone
- Welcome to Tinder — you can be here for a good time, and a long time, too. With 30 billion matches to date, Tinder® is
- The Tinder app has been rated with 3.77/5 from 285085 votes .
- A social networking tinder app that is suitable for age 17+.
- 285,085 total reviews
- Free download of tinder.ipa
- All engines on VirusTotal detected the latest Tinder IPA uploaded on Apr 13, 2022 as safe and not harmful.
This article tells you everything you need to know about Tinder, including how to download and install for free !
Related: Bumble: Dating. Friends. Bizz Match, Date & Meet New People Make new connections
A high-quality screenshot of this dating people app is worth a thousand words.
Related: HER Lesbian, Queer & Bi Dating: Meet LGBTQ+ People, Chat, Date Meet fearless women near you
Walkthrough video reviews
Following are some short videos of how to use Tinder for dating purposes. It's always a better idea to preview how this lifestyle app work before downloading the Tinder.ipa.
1. S01E02 How To Use Tinder Dating App For Free In India I WINGMAN Dating Tips for Men & Women Hindi
2. How to Use Tinder App [ Android - iPhone]
Is it good?
has put efforts and engineered a sophisticated people app. What makes it successful? It is very easy to use for such a solid lifestyle app with built-in chat features. Well, as a top-performing app with an overall rating of 3.77 I can only add what people who have tried it are saying.
I downloaded Tinder because a few friends told me to. I was nervous because I figured it wasn’t something for me. I’ve always been the relationship type of person so I figured an app known for other things was definitely not where I’d find love. Unlike some of these bad reviews I didn’t buy Tinder gold or anything like that, I actually thought the regular app was quite fun. I honestly got addicted to it and would spend a lot of time swiping. I swiped right on this adorable, tall, guitar playing guy and we immediately matched (yay). He texted me first and we hit it off straight away. Turns out him and I went to the same college and everything. We had SOOO much in common. After getting my phone number and facetiming for a couple days, he picked me up and we went on our first date, which would be one of many many wonderful dates. Little did I know downloading Tinder would lead to meeting the love of my life. Just thought I should share my “Tinderella” story on here to let everybody know that while Tinder is super fun, it can also lead to something more than just somebody to text or talk to. :)
Tinder is by far one of the top dating apps that most people download. But it doesn’t mean it’s the best. The only good thing about it is that I had a few dates here and there. But it took me FOREVER to find someone legit because this app , on a guys point of view, is infested with soooo many fake accounts! A lot of young girls are on there promoting there OnlyFans account and Snapchat premiums. As well as fake spammers that make fake profiles with other woman’s pictures. I like that new verified check they added but it’s not enough. Tinder needs to step it up more on blocking these fake accounts. There has to be a system or a new way to catch/remove these spammers/advertisers. Other than that, it’s quite legit. You have to get a boost here now and then to actually get noticed. But I don’t blame em’ cause they have to make money some how. That’s why I give this app a 3 stars because it can be a lot better for us guys if they can remove and block these fake accounts. Badoo and these other dating apps went downhill because of these spammers/fake accounts. Please, Tinder, do not become like them.
I’ve been using Tinder for a bit and I was excited to see the passions functionality. There’s so many to pick but at the same time, so many feel like fluff. Things like walking, tea, coffee, trivia, art or second hand apparel don’t really tell me much about the profile I’m looking at. I wish they were more specific to the person and better for finding good matches; how much do I really have in common with someone if we both selected coffee as a passion? Some ideas I’d like to see in the passions. Maybe have tags for religions (Christian, Atheist, Muslim, etc.). Change second hand apparel to antiquing and/or thrifting, since these sound more hobby-based. I’m actually surprised there’s no tag for anime or sitcoms; things like this would serve better than having Netflix as a tag. I like the idea of having the political tags but they’re very specific, maybe replace a chunk of them with the generic liberal, conservative and moderate. LGBTQ is on there twice, I don’t think adding ‘rights’ to one makes them any less interchangeable, instead one could by LGBTQ ally or something like that. I think more games would be helpful beyond board games and gamer (card games, DnD, Nintendo, Pokémon etc.) The music is only split into Country and ‘Music’, maybe add more like Rap, 60s, 80s and Lofi. There are so many sports related tags, I think it’d feel like more variety if more were added or if some were cut back like running, walking, athlete etc.
Download Tinder free for iPhone and iPad
In order to download IPA files follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Apple Configurator 2 app to your Mac.
Note that you will need to have macOS 10.15.6 installed.
Step 2: Log in to Your Apple Account.
Now you have to connect Your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable and select the destination folder.
Step 3: Download the Tinder IPA File.
Now you can access the desired IPA file in the destination folder.
Send DMCA report